Velvet Pumpkins from this pinterest link.
Sharing a few details: I had to use a very large mixing bowl as my pattern to get the shape I wanted. The pumpkins need to be stuffed (I used rice) as full as possible. Rather than copying the original photo, I opted to glue my stems on the outside which I liked much better. I believe a visit is up for Vogue in Evanston to purchase more velvet - lol.
Next, I made some Sprocket pillows, free pattern here. I made two for my sewing room couch. I love them. Stuffed with regular polyfill.
The pillows were so much fun, I just had to do another for Carter - it matches the quilt I made him for Christmas!
I also made Anna Maria's pincushion, pattern here. This was fun. Two things I would do differently - I would change the order of the fabrics I used - just two contrasting colors and I would use something heavy at the bottom for stabilization on my desk. I stuffed it with a mixture of polyfill and lavender - heavenly.
I also made a mixture of fabric bags for gifts for next year both holiday fabrics and non-themed. No pictures of those, sorry.