Monday, July 22, 2013

Sew, Sew, Sew Summer


I've been tidying up my sewing projects; this is the quilt from my Trip Around the World class that I taught this spring.  I love how the quilting turned out!  This quilt is made of scraps from my bin, many, from niece dress projects.



Sophia asked for her annual birthday dress, just finished yesterday.  Like last year, dogs is the continued favored theme.

And, a project for me.  I've been searching for the perfect fit PJ bottoms and stumbled upon this pattern.  I followed the directions and made these.  With a few alterations to this test, I made a second pair out of my favorite, lemon fabric! lol



Hope all of your projects are going well too!

4 comments:

  1. so many lovely fabrics and projects... sigh, i can only hope to get one project done this summer, maybe.... did you quilt the around the world yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pj pants. I'm going to try them for Xmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J - I'm wearing the PJs right now, the pattern worked perfectly, I love them! Good Luck! PJs at Christmas are a tradition in our home.

      Delete
  3. no, i paid to have the quilting done, H, but, the next quilt I'm making, I'm thinking of tying!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails