Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finally, after a few months of mass hysterical construction projects, Chez Carter is back on track and I've returned to my sewing (sanctuary) room. On the agenda:  summer dresses for Sophia.  First up, I want to thank lovely Julie for the bias tape maker she gifted me.  What fun!  No, really!  It worked like a charm and was easy to use to boot. 


Here is the first batch of Sophia summer dresses all ready to be sent. I can't decide if I should wait or send them now.  Oh, the dilemma.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! How does the bias tape maker work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute michelle! you are such a good aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, you make strips of bias, this was 1.5 inches and then you pull through the gadget and it folds. Then, you follow with the iron, viola!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails