Monday, August 22, 2011

Dresses for the nieces -


I'm finally getting around to chatting about my recent "dress for Sophia" dilemmas. I ended up making both dresses in a size 6 and NOT paying attention to the actual measurements that were given as to what Sophia and Majka's measurements actually were.

The results: The Oliver S dress, easy peasy to make fit beautifully AND the other dress (mentioned here) after chatting with Julie, it "could" have happened that I cut-out the wrong bodice (I really can't say 100% that I cut out the right one.) sigh



Anyway, I have to tell you, I'm rather obsessed about this fabric - the lemon fabric (I purchased it at Joanne's in Round Lake.) I absolutely love it. Majka (far left) says the dress makes her feel happy. Sophia towards the right, had no such input.

I would absolutely recommend the Oliver S pattern!

2 comments:

  1. i love that the girls tell you the dresses make them feel! very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the dress and just so you know Sophia says, "Momma, the lemon dress today!" Thank you again for making Sophia look beautiful! hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails