Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Interesting bits

I finished my market bag and let me tell you, it took a lot more fabric than I had anticipated. I do like it though and I think the colors are inspiring me for the fall quilt.... hmmmm.


While Jake was at camp today (canoeing and fishing), I took a side jaunt to downtown Crystal Lake and visited Material Girl. Material Girl took the place of the previous fabric store that was downtown. The owner retired and now we have MG. It is so beautiful inside, wonderfully decorated and a really nice selection of fabric including Amy Butler, Michael Miller and Moda.

The new owner kept some of the vintage display cabinets which I just love. So, I wish the new store - Good Luck! Here's a story about the new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails