Monday, November 23, 2009

Changes...and a step forward

Ok, so I went to Hobby Lobby this weekend and picked up a new needle and some embroidery floss, which worked a lot better than the yarn but was still a struggle. It took me about an hour to get the quilt tied. It's nice to have one more step completed. I also decided to add batting after all. And I have to say, while I was working on the quilt this weekend it was very cozy and warm in my lap. And, I fell in love with it for the first time in the whole process.

So all I have left is the binding which I have no clue how to do. I'm sure YouTube will help me out when I'm ready to cross that bridge.

I'll have pictures up of my progress soon.

I'm looking forward to our next meeting. I may even be finished by then, and that's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails