Thursday, February 7, 2013

Be Still My Heart

I whipped up a bright and cheery Valentine's Day wall hanging.  It is so brown, brown and rainy here in the South that I just NEEDED something bright!  I made the pattern up myself.  I printed off a heart shaped and then machine appliquéd on each square.  When it came to quilting it I used the 'stitch in the ditch' process.  I must say it was easier then I anticipated.  It may be brown outside but my wall hanging is totally saying HELLO!
                                                Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Love this- and its such a happy quilt for the end of winter blues or browns!!! HVD Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear :) .
    Great blog. Interesting post.
    Have a nice day.
    Welcome to my blog.
    http://photographyismyexistence.blogspot.com/

    Like me on Facebook. I will be extremely grateful.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails