Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's get some inspiration: a fied trip

The featured exhibition at the Milwaukee Art Museum is American Quilts. This is one example that can't be believed except by viewing it live and in person:.


I stopped in to the exhibit this weekend, and even the men with us found it interesting.

I propose a field trip and am willing to drive--I can take three or four passengers along.
Scoping out the website, Saturday July 24 would be my first preference, since they are having Sixth Annual Milwaukee Artist Marketplace, It includes an Amish Quilt auction and a Quilt Trunk Show.

I'll send around a meeting request to everyone to see who might want to go along.
If you can't go that weekend, suggest a date when you can. If it doesn't work out, try to stop by to see it on your own--you have through Sept 6, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails