Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's the end of another beginning...

Once again, the quilters of CLC have amazed and delighted each other with their lovely creations! From left to right: Jo, Kathleen, Linda, and Jen; Holly, center front. Unfortunately, Anne had to work but her blocks were lovingly ooh'ed and ah'd over! Everyone did a fabulous job!

And, what a wonderful surprise for me when I was presented with the totally cool quilt bag below:

What a great surprise! The best part of the bag (besides its beauty and utilitarian nature) are the quotes on the black and white fabric: "When I learned to sew, I forgot how to cook!" "If I sit here long enough maybe they will fix their own dinner!" "I sent my son to college so I could keep my fabric in his room!"

It is so wonderful to watch each person bloom in their creativeness - what a great ride! I can't wait for fall!





1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun to see the quilts done up in so many different colors! It looks like a great group to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails